Friday 31 July 2015

THE UNTRODDEN PATH
PART III

The Holy Bible says, “You spoke to me, and I listened to every word. I belong to You, Lord God Almighty, and so your words filled my heart with joy and happiness.”  (Jere. 15:16)

When evening came people brought to Jesus many who had demons in them. Jesus drove out the evil spirits with a Word and healed all those who were sick. (Matt. 8:16)

The Holy Spirit teaches that with a Word healing and deliverance are granted. That’s the reason why Bible preaching and healing service go hand in hand.

While meditating the Word, frozen state of Spirit begins to breathe and the soul loaded with brokenness and rejection begin to vanish with the fondling of the Comforting Love.
The adverse condition of the soul and spirit can cause numerous physical disorders that begin to vanish when the alive Word pierce through. The activities of the powerful Word of God take charge of the entire life of the person. In short it will begin to rebuild a person.

I take great delight as I reminisce about the early stages of my rebirth. After a night worship, I went to bed speaking to God silently in my mind. “Lord God, as per your will do mould and use me accordingly. Give me a heart ready to do your command and a lip that will always utter a yes to your Word. Strengthen my hands and feet to scurry for your purpose etc.
That night I had a dream. A potter clad in a snow white robe was seated on a low chair. He was surrounded by many types of clay pots big and small. I saw Him molding certain parts of the human body. Later He stood up and whispered silently and all the molded body parts came together but without the spinal part, which was kept aside. He then took the molded body and placed it over the spine part. Suddenly I saw the body stand up in front of Him. The Potter walked ahead and the human body followed Him. After a span of just few steps, the human body transformed into my figure.

My eyes were open!!! It was time for Morning Prayer!!

Later on I came to realize that my Abba Father, the Potter shaped me in a stainless physical body for His purpose and according to His Will he let the weak spine be as it is to pour His abundant grace upon me. Alleluia!!
I truly and honestly worship my beloved Father today and always in my joy and woe. He is sufficient for me and for all of us. Throughout my pain and agony, His Word carried me to the green pastures for little rest and led me to the quiet pools of fresh water to cool me and to refresh my disturbed mind.

So if I am a bit lenient in reading of the Holy Word, thinking I will meditate the verses that I have stored in my heart----soon, I can hear with my inner ears His gentle voice calling my name and insisting to correct myself. Setting aside my indolence I attain the new strength which he stored for me by obeying.

If you are faithful to self and to God always His house will be your life and His goodness and love will overflow until He ascends you to the glorious eternal home. Alleluia!! Amen!!

I would never advice you to utilize your spare time for reading the Holy Bible. No!! Never!!

You need to utilize the most precious time to know the everlasting truth and stick to it. The truth will set you free from all your slavery.

A WORD of His can bring fortune bliss in your life. The past, present, future can be altered by His Word alone.

The Word of God cancels the unfavorable record of our debt with God.
Just as a poor farmer who is pushed to the edge of suicide, rejoices when his debts are written off, so and much more is our bliss when God writes off our debts.

The power of the Word, kept in your heart surely helps to overcome the evil passions and its pleasure such as sexual immorality, indecency, lust, greed, hateful feelings and anger.

A genuine inspiration creates in his mind to disagree with the evil force and attains the courage to refuse the offer however tempting the reward may be, knowing that it will only lead to the path of ruin.

The Word of God within you reminds that, “The thief enters only to steal, rob, destroy and kill.” The moment you say ‘NO’ to the evil, God’s defender takes charge of you and His Power exists within us and the evil some vanishes.

As you advance on shooting the arrows against the negative force with the active and alive Word of God, the wounds and hurts get cleared.

The Word which is sharper than double edged sword- cuts through where the soul and spirit meet, cleanse it with cleansing agent, apply the ointment of love and bandage and seal it with a comforting touch. The Word of God only can heal both perfectly.

When the Word of God pierces and cuts through where the joint and marrow meet, that’s when we are assured of physical healing.

Many people testify soon after the preaching session: ‘today I came to realize what I really am.’

The experiences, repentance, gift of forgiveness along with the peace and tranquility followed by numerous physical healing would lead them to shout with joy and praise God.

The Bible says, “It judges the desires and thoughts of men’s heart.”

The Word detects, explores all the hidden good deeds and the concealed bad deeds. It truly dissects our desires and dreams. Just as a mirror reflects our outward, the Word of God acts exactly, reflects our inner crippled state.
Then the Word of God awaits our decision.

Last but not the least the Bible says to you, “It is to Him we must all give an account of ourselves.” Amen!

Lord Jesus ‘The Word’ went all over Galilee teaching in the synagogue, preaching the Good News about the Kingdom of God and healed people who had all kinds of diseases and sickness.

Today as you reverently take the Holy Bible in your hand, believe that Jesus who can transform your life to the light and honor you is not far away, but is very near, that is ‘at your own hand.’

Merciful Lord, my Counselor and Divine Healer, speak one word and I shall be healed. Help me I pray, to keep your Word alive in my heart, so that I will not sin against You.
In Jesus name, I pray to You, Abba Father! Amen!
                                                                            
__ (to be continued)







No comments:

Post a Comment

"Blessed shall be when you enter & blessed shall be when you go out"