Tuesday 7 July 2015

GLORIOUS GRACE
PART I

Lord, You are my God, I will honor you and praise Your name. You have done amazing things; You have faithfully carried out the plans You made long ago. (Isaiah 25:1)

In the Holy Bible we can learn that Apostle Paul after gaining deep knowledge and the importance of God’s grace has adorned it in his life and experienced the true victory of it. The same has been applied and described in his letters.

I think it would be appropriate if we who are leading a sin loaded life go through the unmerited favor given by Our Father in Heaven.

See how much the Father loved us!

“For God loved the world so much that He gave His Only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him may not die but have eternal life. “ (John 3: 16)

Even if we sin, God loves us, because He is love. He reveals his individual love towards each one of us saying, “I can never forget you! I have written your name on the palm of my hand."

He is aware of every little happenings of our life, and proved the same by His caring words: “Even the hair of your head have all been counted.”

His love is so unique and holy, that if we check, human love has got so many invisible impurities and selfish ambitions blending it. Here again, God convinces us, “I alone know the plans I have for you, plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster, plans to bring the future that you hope for.”

Dear friends in Christ, Our Father is not the One who wants to do only His Will. He promises that “I will give you a future that you dream for.”

When I was young my ambition was to be a teacher, but as I grew up, was tuned to another profession.
My Heavenly Father, who knew my dream, gave me the knowledge of His Kingdom and made me a well experienced candidate through my life. At the age of 40, He appointed me for the post of ‘Spiritual Teacher’ of his Kingdom!
 Praise God!
Though my ambition was buried in my memory, God fulfilled the little girl’s dream at His appropriate time.        
    
Am confident enough to assure you that when  you love Him and simply say a Yes to the powerful Father who can turn the ocean to a desert by a command can also turn your adversity into prosperity.

In Old Testament our forefather Abraham is famous to everyone. God had asked Abraham to offer His Son Isaac for Him. Being a faithful man, Abraham whole- heartedly obeyed.

But what happened when Isaac was about to be sacrificed? God interfered and stopped Abraham from sacrificing his son.

God comforted him saying, “Abraham, good you have obeyed Me. I have got a covenant with you. Through Isaac I have to complete that. I will give my son to your children so that they all will become free from slavery. “

Yes!! Glory to God. 

Dear Ones, believe in His Faithful promise, unchangeable God who blessed Abraham wish all of us to hold the trophy of victory and offer it to Him.
Let us continue about His favor. God who loved the world so much that He gave His only Son Jesus Christ, says to you, “The mountains and hills may crumble but my love for you will never end.”

Yes Abba Father, here we thank you for your steadfast love for human being. May I be worthy of it through the merit of Jesus Christ. I love you Father.
Among human love, God considers motherhood love as true and selfless.
He again takes guarantee of his concern for us saying, “Even if a mother should forget her child, I will never forget you.”

If you are lacking your parental care, He is consoling you.

Thank you Father for your outpouring love which hugs me.

                                                                                                    (To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Blessed shall be when you enter & blessed shall be when you go out"