Thursday 9 July 2015

ARC OF PRAISE
PART 1

The Bible says, “Come, let us praise the Lord! Let us sing for joy to God, who protects us! Let us come before Him with thanksgiving and sing joyful songs of praise. For the Lord is a mighty God, a mighty king over all the gods.” (Psalms 95: 1-3)

Communication is an interesting daily activity in which we all are involved. It can well be defined as a pleasant and powerful mode of experience which helps us to express ourselves in this world. Majority of us greet, send wishes, appreciate and share our experiences with this tool. It also helps us in breaking, as well as rebuilding and maintaining our relations.

Thanks be to God for all these skills and latest gateways for easy communication.

How often do you appreciate and communicate with God? Wisdom to communicate with God is easily available.

Faithful people who practice a life of praise to God, who are joyful and awake, are spread over the entire face of the earth.

Lord is pleased with the communication of human lips and through this we get closer in our relationship with God.
St. Paul says, “Let us then always offer praise to God as our sacrifice through lips and confess Him as Lord. You are a chosen race, the king priest, the holy nation, God’s own people to proclaim the wonderful acts of God.”(Heb. 13:15)

Therefore His devotees use their talents and strength to praise and rejoice in Him.  Those who stay on this swing of freedom gets transformed and immersed in to God’s will entirely and those who remain in God’s presence gain the ability to know many spiritual realities. Few among such is, that, sorrows, sickness, sudden misfortune and other troubles of life are not tragedy but mere instances to receive more power from God to achieve victory. Once you realize this truth, you will praise Lord willingly in all occasions of life.

King David says, “Use all your talents and praise God because He is greater than them all. Use all your strength to glorify Him, for it will yet be insufficient to describe His magnificence.”

Every Saturday during our prayer service there was this separate section dedicated to children under the age of 12. The innocent praises and prayers they offer to the Lord were indeed attractive. Lord Jesus would descend amidst them, at that moment and shower flowers of blessing. These buds were transformed before the flower of Sorrow blossoms. It imparts light and warmth to the little brains. Circumstantially, they have become ‘Children of Holy Spirit.’

Without hesitation, these children practiced it and gained fruitful experiences. It helped them to outreach and lead their friends to the Lord!

May God protect and bless them wherever and however they are!
Here I am inspired to share few testimonies of those children who learned the skill of praising the Lord:
·        I used to praise Lord along with my mother to deliver my dad from alcoholism. Today my Lord Jesus has delivered my dad. Thank You My Jesus.
·        I found it difficult to write capital ‘I’ and ‘J’. After praising Lord Jesus, the confusion left me. Today I can write them properly. Thank You Jesus      
·        When my brother and I were playing, his spectacles fell down. I prayed and praised aloud and his spectacles were saved from breaking. I thank you Jesus.      
·        I used to get stomach ache during exam and I praised Lord Jesus. My pain vanished and I could write correct answers for all the questions.
·        My uncle in gulf met with an accident due to which his backbone was damaged. Every Saturday we took part in the service and I praised Lord Jesus. Miraculously, my uncle received fast healing and is back to job again. Praise the Lord!
·        My dad’s leg was fractured and was plastered. I sat near my dad and praised Lord Jesus. Then my dad’s pain decreased and he was happy.     
·        After I started attending the prayer, I enjoy singing hymns along with the choir. Through this prayer I came to know Jesus performs miracles even now. I enjoy reading the Holy Bible and praying to Jesus. I used to fall ill frequently but now my Lord protects me from sickness. Praise the Lord!  I thank Lord through this section Jesus helped me to know Him at such a young age. Glory to God! 
·        After attending the prayer and joining Christen section, I got the grace to share my things with my friends and obey my parents and reduce watching TV. I thank my Lord Jesus everyday in my life. Praise the Lord!
·        As I praised and prayed to the Lord in the cricket match which I was about to lose, Lord guaranteed me victory and glorified me. Thank You Jesus
·        When I forgot an answer during my exam, I praised my Jesus immediately revealed the answer to my memory. Similarly, I had severe stomach ache on my First Holy Communion day, and as I received the Body of Christ, my stomach ache also disappeared. I thank you Jesus!! I praise you Jesus!!
·        When I praised Lord Jesus for my brother who used to always fail in exams, he passed and thus my family became happy and blessed.
·        When we went for picnic my friends left me alone. I got afraid. In my sorrow and fear I praised God and another group invited me to join them. Thus Lord accompanied me to enjoy my picnic.
·        When my daddy lost his job, I began to praise and pray daily with my mummy. Soon he got a better job abroad. Thank you Jesus!!
·        I praised and prayed to Jesus, when my neighbor was seriously ill. Lord provided him with a better treatment and healed him. Thank you Jesus!!
·        In school, one of my classmate got severe toothache. We all together praised Jesus Christ and she was relieved from pain. We were made glad. Thank you Jesus!
“Some people brought their children to Jesus but the disciples refused them. When Jesus noticed this He said, ‘Let the children come to Me, and do not stop them, because the Kingdom of God belongs to such as these. I assure you that whoever does not receive the Kingdom of God like a child will never enter it.’ Then he took the children in his arms, placed His hands on each of them, and blessed them.”  (Mark 10:13)  Amen!!!!


                                                                                   (TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Blessed shall be when you enter & blessed shall be when you go out"