Wednesday 8 July 2015

GLORIOUS GRACE

PART II

Lord, you are my God; I will honor you and praise Your name. You have done amazing things; You have faithfully carried out the plans You made long ago. (Isaiah 25:1)

We are born into this World with an innocent and pure heart. An infant is fully connected to bear the holy wisdom presented by the Creator. As we grow up, we pick up willingly or unwillingly certain characters from the adults around us and from nature.

By the time we reach the age of adolescence, we will be filled with a lot of negativism and false belief that are not from the Creator. This mostly leads us to the path of ill-mannered and unhygienic life pattern. Basically we know that there is a higher power that flows within us which guides and guards us to fortune. We seldom neglect, since it is cool and harmonial, due to lack of patience and pride. 

Daily we read so much about disasters, flood, droughts, accidents, war between nations etc. As of now, we can observe that almost 75% of news brings us nothing except fear and sadness.

We have been blessed by the gracious Lord everyday with a new, bright and harmony life. It is very sad to say that even before looking into His Face and saying a simple word of gratitude, people rush into their daily routine. We spoil our days by disgracing ourselves. Disobeying brings our own disgrace.

No one can achieve success and prosperity by disobeying parents or elders. Then how much more will be the disgrace if one dishonors the Savior of his life?

So let us honor and obey the Almighty.

The Lord of wisdom advises us, to open our eyes towards the Divine views that can create a loving atmosphere which can gain health in body and mind to all.
So let us receive the total healing of our whole body by willingly letting go of the old negative way and creating harmony and cheerfulness by healthy thought and make sure that we are radiating harmony and love to universe.

Let us go through His comforting Love.

Sovereign Lord says, “My people will return weeping, praying as I lead them. I will guide them to streams of water on a smooth road where they will not stumble. Then the girls will dance and be happy. Men, young and old will rejoice. I will turn their mourning into joy, their sorrows into gladness.”

Praise God!!

The Bible is the Holy Book full of covenant. The relationships are too strong if you are willing to obey.

Why are we lacking peace, comfort, joy and prosperity etc?

That’s because we lack the glory and knowledge of our Creator, who sent us here with a good purpose.

“If only you had listened to My command then the blessing would have followed you like a stream that never runs dry”. Sovereign Lord says, “I offer peace to all both near and far! I will heal my people.”

The Father is aware of our present state, a sin loaded life; still he IS willing to pour His unconditional glorious grace upon us  to cleanse and make us worthy of His crown.

Yes Loving Father, I surrender to You, today with all my heart and soul. I open all the secret places of my heart to you, saying, “Lord, Come into it.”

I am weak and heavy -laden, I am truly sorry for my ignorance. Thank You for accepting and healing me. I love You Father. Hereafter, I will do my best to obey you and your commandments. In Lord Jesus’ name I pray. Amen!!

God the Father says:

“You are stain red with sin, but,
I will wash you as clean as snow;
Although your stains are deep red,
You will be white as wool.

I am the God who forgives You;
I do this, because  WHO I AM ,
I will not hold your sins against you.

I gave life to my people and I will
Not continue to accuse or be angry with them forever.
I am bringing the days of victory near;
It is not far away at all.

Sovereign Lord announces to Prophet Isaiah, “Here on the Mount Zion, I will prepare a banquet for all the nations of the world -a banquet of the richest food and finest wine.”

Let us bow down to the Lord who can destroy death forever. He is our perpetual comfort.

He is our strong fortress and protector. He will protect us like a shield and defend us, not only that, He will send His angels too and guard those who honor Him. Showers of His forgiving Love can set us free from many sickness and evil afflictions of our life.

By obeying His commandments, one can achieve a life in His chariot, live in  His love, fountain of everlasting blessing. Prayers will be enjoyable and answered. Enemy will be scattered.  A bright future and a new life will be yours, because Almighty God is your Father; Provider of all good things.
Shall we worship and adore Him together!

God of my Forgiver, God of my Comforter
God of my Good health and richness;
God of my strength and courage
God of my victory; God of my refuge;
God of my glory, God of my fortune, new life.
Amen!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Blessed shall be when you enter & blessed shall be when you go out"