Friday 10 July 2015

ARC OF PRAISE
PART ii

The Bible says, “Come, let us praise the Lord! Let us sing for joy to God, who protects us! Let us come before Him with thanksgiving and sing joyful songs of praise. For the Lord is a mighty God, a mighty king over all the gods.”   (Psalms 95: 1-3)

When the triumphant approached near Jerusalem at a place called Mount of Olives, a large crowd of His disciples began to thank God and Praise Him in loud voices for all the great things they had seen.

“God bless the King who comes in the Name of the Lord! Peace in Heaven and Glory to God!”

Then some of the Pharisees in the crowd spoke to Jesus, “Teacher,” they said, “command your disciples to be quiet.”

Jesus answered, “I tell you that if, they keep quiet, the stones themselves will start shouting.” (Luke 19:28-40)

The Holy Bible clearly reveals the truth that, “By praising and glorifying the Lord, we are fulfilling God’s purpose of our life.” (1Thess. 5)

Similarly it’s worth paying attention in this regard!

When the chief priest and the teachers of the law, saw the children who after seeing the wonder works of Lord, were shouting in the Temple:  “Praise to David’s son.” They became angry and said to the Lord, “Do you hear what they are saying?” 

At this Jesus answered, “Haven’t you ever read the scriptures? You have trained children and babies to offer perfect praise. From the lips of children and infants, God has ordained praise to silent his foes and avengers.”  (Psalms)

Through the Holy Word of God, the Son of God, Lord Jesus, gives an apt answer to those who throw questions about praising Him. These quotations are sufficient to claim that it is a traditional custom to praise and worship God.
The one, who has the knowledge of God, will freely enjoy praising God.

There is none like our Lord, who is most Holy and is Eternal, there is no refuge as firm and strong as the Lord.
By recognizing the above fact that He is worthy to be praised and honored, the devotee rejoices in praising His Savior.

Though the message She received from God was unbelievable, Blessed Virgin Mother, accepted it believing that nothing is impossible for God and proclaimed His Glory.

Praise has been used as a weapon to scatter the enemy (satan) and its traps. When we confess the Holy Name of God, the dark sides of our life becomes weak and dissolves. It will totally disappear because Jesus Himself is the Light that shines in the darkness and the darkness has never put it out. Halleluiah!!! Praise the Lord!

The one who truly praises the Lord, who is full of grace and truth himself, will descend into the person and he/she will be transformed with a new life. They are the ones whom we refer to as ‘Spiritually Renewed Person.’

Here you can read a testimony:

I was sorrowful and Jesus comforted me.
I was broken and Jesus blessed me.
I was sick and Jesus healed me.

At a very young age due to sudden unexpected demise of my father, the family responsibilities fell on my shoulders. The burden and unhappiness started reflecting in me and it pushed me deep into the well of depression. On seeing my worries, a colleague, who had experienced the Love of Christ, told me about Jesus Christ and a prayer service. Since I too was a non-Christian, was hesitant at first but then began to look forward to attend the prayer. 

First few Saturdays I found myself sitting behind, observing everyone praying and praising God. Gradually I got attracted to the prayer. Without asking anything to the Lord, I was gifted with joy and immense peace. My family members were delighted and comforted on seeing me so cheerful.

By the grace of God, for almost a year, I was regular at the prayer meeting, feeling pleasant to be in the midst of faithful people and learning the Blessed Knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. I thank the Lord!

With boundless love and compassion My Lord who seeks the sick, the sinners and the sorrowful ones, opened his Divine eyes towards me.

“I will look for those that are lost, bring back those that wander off, bandage those that are hurt and strengthen the weak.” (Ezekiel 34:16)
Dear friends, from the past four years, I constantly used high- powered specs and from two years I was suffering from continuous headache. The headache was also a cause of depression, as no medicine was able to cure me.
On the 15th October 1994, I had a heavenly experience during the praise and worship. I saw a flash of lightning coming towards me. I looked out to see if it was raining!! As I sat down, staring into the light, unaware of what it is, a light of greater intensity struck across my face. That Saturday many, who experienced divinity, shared their blessings and experiences.
Though enthusiastic to share my experience too, I lacked courage. Soon I found myself standing near the microphone witnessing the divine experience. The Lord’s divine strength was enough to cast away all my fear.
Thus the word, “I will strengthen the weak” proved true.

 I realized that it was my duty to share the experience which even many Christians had not received.

Later, I got an appointment with my Spiritual Teacher. She enlightened me by the words, “Trust in Lord Jesus. Start offering all your little deeds for His glory. Accept Lord Jesus as your Savior and Divine Physician. You will be blessed to offer praise and worship to Him.”

Accordingly, I surrendered all my worries, sickness and burdened heart to my Savior and began to praise Him, the way I knew and had observed in the recollection.

The result was miraculous!

I was thoroughly filled with Spiritual joy which transformed me into a cheerful person. Today I am happy and content. Halleluiah!!

After few days, again during prayer service, it was announced that ‘five people have received the grace to remove spectacles’. I did not even imagine that the Lord had included me, but unconsciously I began to do work without the specs. Three days later I recalled the announcement and realized that the Divine Physician healed my sight, removing my specs. Praise the Lord!!

For the last four months I am doing all my work without the specs and without any help. He not only healed my eyes, but also the constant recurring headache. Today I can proclaim that Jesus is the light of my life.

I thank God for the grace He has bestowed on me to read the Holy Bible and spend some quality time with my Master every day. Halleluiah!!! Praise the Lord

As the Holy Bible says, “Your faith has saved you. Go in Peace!!”

When I surrendered myself and leaned towards Him, offering all my burdens and sorrows, the good Lord granted me complete freedom in Him.
Lord Jesus at the apt time through your Chosen Vessel, You revealed your love and Care to me, who was unaware of You!

I offer bouquets of praises and gratitude for giving me this opportunity to share my witness and happiness with all. Praise the Lord!!!
                                                                          Page taken from LWE 2000
                                                                           Issue : Nov' 1994
                                                                                                    
                                                                    (To be continued)


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Blessed shall be when you enter & blessed shall be when you go out"