Thursday 16 July 2015


A CALL TO Repentance
PART II

The Holy Bible says, “When anyone is joined to Christ, he is a new being; the old is gone, the new has come.” (2 Cor. 5:17)


 "The Lord told me to go and buy myself some linen shorts and to put them on; but He told me not to put them in water. So I brought them and put them on.  Then the Lord spoke to me again, and said, “Go to the River Euphrates and hide the shorts in a hole in the rocks.” So I went and hid them near the Euphrates.
Sometime later the Lord told me to go back to the Euphrates and get the shorts. So I went back, and when I found the place where I had hidden them, I saw they were ruined and were no longer any good.

Then the Lord spoke to me again. He said, “This is how I will destroy the pride of Judah and the great pride of Jerusalem. These evil people have refused to obey me. They have been as stubborn and wicked as ever and worshipped and served other gods. So then, they will become like these shorts that are no longer any good. Just as shorts fit tightly around the waist, so I intended all the people of Israel and Judah to hold tightly to me. I did this so that they would be my people and would bring praise and honor to my name.” (Jer. 13:1-11)

Even our little deeds, our thoughts can destroy and break our relation from the Blessed Trinity. Thus, we ourselves destroy our soul, mind and body. Every cell in our body gets reacted and destroyed.

We will become a slave of many diseases; even medicines can’t heal us totally.

Meanwhile, some go in search of black magic and other demonic power. It brings many disasters due to God’s anger.

Let’s go through a testimony
The revival experience of my life began on the 23rd June 1991. My family was attracted to God and we were lead by the Holy Spirit to the prayer service. My family was totally enslaved to black magic and sorcery. When we were prayed over, a great flow of strength filled in me and my husband. We were totally astonished and our faithless hearts were shaken.

“Therefore, this says the Lord, “I am against your magic bands with which you hunt the souls and I will rip them off from your arms.” (Ezekiel 13:20)

After the pray over itself, the Lord’s grace gave us the strength to rip off and discard all the objects of black magic and sorcery. God also blessed me to attend the prayer continuously. I learnt to thank and praise Lord. All the obstacles which used to prevent me from attending the prayer meeting completely vanished.

Being Christian, my husband was practicing idol worship and black magic.
Both of us used to attend the prayer regularly and the Word of God granted us peace and cheerfulness. Hearing the Word of God, we received the Holy Spirit which helped us to realize our dark paths. Lord Jesus washed out all our sins with true repentance.

Here the Scripture says, “The people who live in darkness will see a great light. On those who live in the dark land of death, the light will shine.” (Matt. 4:16)

Lord Jesus had performed countless miracles in my life.
The spectacles I began to use at the age of 23 were removed by the Lord at the age of 53. Praise the Lord!

Since childhood, I had a hearing problem and the Divine Healer restored my hearing. Alleluia!! Praise the Lord!!!

Dear friends, Apart from the physical healings, He also gave me the courage to face people as well my life problems. Glory to God!!

Being illiterate, I found it hard to communicate with people. But today, with great pride, I can tell you my Lord Jesus has given me the grace to read the Holy Bible and prayer books. Praise the Lord.

“How wonderful are the things the Lord does! All who are delighted with them want to understand them. All He does is full of honor and majesty; His righteousness is eternal.” (Psalm 111.2-3)

After the demise of my husband, there is no one to earn in our family, yet the Lord provides our requirements.  Also the mighty Lord has blessed me with the cheerfulness to praise and thank Him joyfully for the mental sickness that runs in my family.

Just as shorts fit tightly around the waist, so I intended all the people of Israel and Judah to hold tightly to me. I did this so that they would be my people and would bring praise and honor to my name.” (Jer. 13:11)

I can say that, “Happy are those whose sins are forgiven, whose wrongs are pardoned. And those who seek refuge with the Lord lack nothing good.”

My three sons were victims of mental illness and had to undergo shock therapy and various other treatments. When we accepted Lord Jesus and partook in the prayer service and began to do family prayer. I found numerous changes in my children like unity and tolerance among themselves and enlightenment of the brain.  As the disease began to cease, I brought my younger son aged 22 yrs, to the prayer service for a pray-over.
Following 4th Saturday, it was announced: ‘Person by name ___ was granted total deliverance and gifted a job.’ It came true within 10 days. He also had a vision in which Lord Jesus was proceeding towards him from a great distance. Now he is an earning member in my family. Praise the Lord!

As the above scripture says, when the family held on to God tightly, He granted the grace of repentance and forgiven their past and delivered this family.


The awareness of our sins leads us to repentance. Sometimes we find it hard to say, “I am a sinner.” We may claim there is no sin in me or comparatively I am a better person.

But what does the Holy Bible reveal?

It reveals that: “All have turned away from God; they have all gone wrong. No one does what is right, not even one.” (Romans 3:12)

Again the Book of Truth says, “There is no one who does not sin.” (1 Kings 8: 46)
Once again the Holy Bible reminds us, “if we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves and there is no truth in us.” (1John 1:8)

In ancient times, through many prophets, God call us to repentance.

God says, “Listen to what I am saying to you. Pay attention to what our God is teaching you. ……..otherwise you will be destroyed.” (Isaiah 1:10)

“But even now,” says the Lord “repent sincerely and return to me.” (Joel2:12)

To the Prophet Jeremiah, Lord asked him to go and buy a clay jar. He told him to take some elders and some of the older priests and go through Potsherd Gate to proclaim the message.
“Listen to what , I, the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel have to say, ‘I am going to bring such a disaster because the people have abandoned Me and defiled this place by offering sacrifices here to other gods.” Then the Lord asked Jeremiah to break the jar in front of the people and tell them “I will break this people and their city and it will be like these broken clay jar, that cannot be put together again.” (Jeremiah 19)

Gospel of Luke (3) also warns us: “If you don’t turn away from your sins, you too will be destroyed in a sudden disaster.”

John the Baptist insists us the same, unless we repent, we will not enter the Kingdom of God.

“If you want to, you can keep the Lord’s commands. You can decide whether you will be loyal to Him or not. He has placed fire and water before you; reach out and take whichever you want. You have a choice between life and death; you will get whichever you choose.” (Sirach 15:15-17)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Blessed shall be when you enter & blessed shall be when you go out"