Tuesday 9 June 2015

THE ROSARY

Blessed Virgin Mary to St. Dominic, “One day through the Rosary and the Scapular, I will save the World”

The Prayer of “The Rosary” is most appropriate even of the families, as it is for individuals. The Rosary is the appropriate pattern recommended even by Virgin Mary to establish firm and better family relationships.

            The strength of the family depends upon the unity of the family members. “The family, which prays together, stays together”. Lord descends in the family to unite them as they gather together to pray. 

The Rosary today exists as powerful armor and the rock of refuge for the success of evangelisation. When we faithfully recite the Rosary, it is the incarnation of the son of God, his sufferings, passion, death, resurrection and other important events of the salvation history and the major life instances Virgin Mother who cooperated to this mighty will, which passes through our memories. Hence the prayer of the Rosary is centralized around Christ and based upon the Holy Bible.

            It is when all the People of the community pray together numerous blessings begin to shower upon them. Prayer should be done clearly, proper concentration and with fear of God. It is parent’s responsibility to teach their children to say prayers eloquently. It is always fruitful if we could invite the Holy Spirit and ask his guidance before we begin our Rosary.

The words of Dr. Thomas Acquambis are worth considering…
“When we pray the Rosary, the Heaven Rejoices,  
Those on Earth are amazed,
Satan disappears,
The Doors of Abyss trembles,
All the sorrows vanish away,
The mind regains its calmness and joy,
Hope becomes alive,
The spirit gains tranquility,
Miraculous comfort and protection overwhelms the person completely.”

            The Savior of the world who changed plain water to pure wine at the request of divine Mother will definitely honor and bless those who faithful to his Mother. Hence by standing aloof from the senseless, we shall keep our holy faith stain free. By sincerely praying the Rosary every day we shall flourish in the faith towards our Mother.

Here I would like to share one among numerous blessings I received through Rosary. Being a member of a Catholic Family I am enthusiastic about devotion to Mother Mary.

 On 1st May 1991, around 8 am as I sat reciting Novena and Rosary, My Lords Love filled in me and I felt so light as if I was lifted up high. My heart and my entire body were burning as if I was melting in a Furnace. Unknowingly I began to praise my lord and my tongue started twisting some different manner and my tears were overflowing continually for hours. Later on I came to understand, through Mother Mary I am blessed with gift of tongue and My Lord embraced me with his burning love.

Praise the Lord!

Blessed Mother always interceding for her devotees! I can assure you, with Rosary you can change the face of your life. By faithfully standing under the banner of love of this holly mother we can obtain the Glorious victory over the evil forces of the world.                                         
                          
   With loving felicitation……
Queen of Rosary, Pray for us!
Our Lady of Fatima, Pray for us!
Immaculate heart of Mary, Pray for us!

Fatima Prayer For Souls
O My Jesus,Forgive as our sins, 
Save us from the fires of hell,
Lead all souls to Heaven,especially
Those who are most in need of Thy mercy.
Blessed are the Holy Wounds,
Of our Lord Jesus Christ,
For they have healed,the pains due to sin,
Blessed is His Most Precious Blood,
Which washes away our iniquities.
Amen!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

"Blessed shall be when you enter & blessed shall be when you go out"