Thursday 18 June 2015

FRUITS OF WILLINGNESS

“When I look at you, I am disappointed; when I look at myself I am disgusted and when I look at Jesus I am satisfied”

One day during his kingship, King David commanded all the officials of Israel to assemble in Jerusalem. David stood before them and addressed, “My countrymen, listen to Me, I wanted to build a permanent home for the Covenant Box, the footstool of the Lord, our God. I have made preparations for building the temple to honor Him. The Sovereign Lord said to me, “Your son Solomon is the one who will build My Temple.”

King David commanded to Solomon, “My son, I charge you to acknowledge your father’s God and serve Him with an undivided heart and a willing mind. He knows all our thoughts and desires. If you go to Him, He will accept you; but if you turn away from Him, He will abandon you forever.”
(1 Chronicles 28:9)

Here we notice that King David instructing his son how to seek and serve God who knows all our thoughts and desires with an undivided and willing heart.

The one who desires to serve Christ, needs to follow Him forgetting the past. We can see how eagerly the Disciples of Christ obeyed Him.

“They pulled the boats up on the beach, left everything, and followed Jesus.” (Luke 5:11)

Jesus went out and saw a tax collector sitting in his office. Jesus said to him, “Follow Me” Levi got up, left everything and followed Him.
(Luke 5: 27-28)

Here we can see the followers of Christ courageously, following Jesus Christ. It proves that as how Jesus left heaven and came down, we too can leave everything to God. It is better to handover our life to God for the complete success and fulfillment of our duty.

Apostles were so glad to give glory to God.

St. Paul expresses,”My deep desire and hope is that I shall never fail in my duty, but that at all times, and especially just now, I shall be full of courage, so that with my whole being I shall bring honor to Christ whether I live or die.” (Phil 1:20-23)

Again he says:

“More than anything else, however, we want to please Him, whether in our home here or there.” (2 Cor. 5:9)

We have to practice deepening our strength daily, not to put off the burning fire within us.
Work hard, do not be lazy, serve your Lord with a heart full of devotion and not to divert your hope. Instead be joyful in your hope. Be patient in your troubles and pray at all times. Share your belongings with needy ones. Ask God to bless those who persecute you. Do not be proud, but accept humbleness.

If you are careful to observe these virtues of life you can experience the burning fire of God’s presence within you. This burning fire of God will remind you of His Presence, purify you and your community,
Never allow this lamp to put off but keep it burning and share its light with others.

“Be conscious that no one enslaves you by means of the worthless defeat of human wisdom that is not from Christ. (Col 2:8)
So fix your attention not in things that are seen, but on things that are unseen by the naked eye which lasts forever. The Holy Spirit is the guarantee for your transformation.

Dear Readers, God who send His Only Son to the lowest depth of the earth, went up above and beyond the heavens to fill the whole universe with His Presence. It was He who gave gifts to mankind. Let not your hearts be troubled to take holy decisions. .
He appointed some to be Apostles, others to be Prophets, some others to be Evangelists and some others to be Pastors and Teachers. He did this to prepare all God’s people for the work of Christian Service in order to build the Body of Christ.

We can see Apostles and people under God’s service hold their faith steady to reach their goal in life.
“We are his house if we keep up our courage and confidence in what we hope for.” (Heb. 3:6)

To encourage others with the true teachings and to show the error to those who opposed a servant of God ought to hold firmly the message which can be trusted and agrees with the doctrine.

“Run your best in the race of faith, and win eternal life for yourself; for it was to this life that God called you.” (1 Tim. 6:12)

When you firmly profess your faith before many witnesses, God will surely bless you with all your needs in this life. Amen!

May the Almighty God bless you with self-determination, a firm faith which will help you to visualize the unseen God, a new mind, joyfully giving Him glory, a perpetual lamp that can attract many who are in darkness.

May the Resurrected Lord grant you the grace to control and let go all your stress.

Shall we pray together!

Lord Jesus Christ, I believe in Your Name and Power. Once again I confirm that You alone are my Lord and Savior. I believe that you suffered and died for my iniquities, but God the Father brought you to the Glorious Life again and gave all authority to You. I know that you will come to take us to Eternal Land. I strongly believe in the Holy Spirit which is continuously working for the salvation of man.

You have said “Whatever you ask in My Name, Father will give You”, yes My Savior I believe that your Name can save Me and release from old pattern of my life.

I pray, in the name of Lord Jesus, I release and let go of all the  old imitation habits of my life.
Release all fear, anxiety, sadness and sickness and let go anger, grudge and all unforgettable incidents.

In Your Name I release superstitions and confusions. I release and let go all my selfish motives, pride and insecurities.

I release poverty, dissatisfaction and greediness.

In the Name of Jesus I am released.
I am at Peace, peace, peace.

Glory to God in the Highest!
Thank you for having mercy on me.
Halleluiah! I praise You. I adore You wholeheartedly. Amen


Believe it is becoming easier for you to make changes in your life.
Call your Helper
“Come Holy Spirit I am in need of You”
Acknowledge that you are under the control of the Almighty
Not under the control of your mind.
Remember him in your difficult times
I can assure you that
You will always be at a safer side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Blessed shall be when you enter & blessed shall be when you go out"