Thursday 11 June 2015



LIFE IN FULLNESS

PART II


God says, "I Will give them a new heart, I will instill a new Spirit. I will remove     their stony heart and give them an obedient heart." (Ezek 11:19)


When my Lord entered in me and healed my soul and anointed me with a new oil which kept on increasing my faith and strengthened my physical activities more easily, though I had weak spinal cord and many complications. Timely advice and encouragement of my spiritual guru (teacher) provided mental strength and firmness in my decision. 

The Spirit of the Lord gave me the proper realization that Christ saved me, so I have to serve and truly follow his steps. I buried all my past and planted new seed of Word of God on it. My heart and mind became hollow while I started praying for persons whom I encountered in my life.

 As the days passed, God inspired me to pray for all those who are bedridden and then He took me to see the pathetic stage of the world and the young generation.

I lifted up the above tragedy and kept weeping secretly along with the Savior. 

Then Rosary and praises adorned my lips all throughout. Giving thanks to the Lord is one of the most joyful sessions in my life. I gained lot of Spiritual nutrition to grow more and more in the Word of God. Holy Spirit provided the wisdom and His fruits and karism transformed me to the “the Fire of God”. 

The Lord observed me and found I was mature enough to be polished and used. I underwent polishing under His consent.

As a thief, hardships came from four sides to rob the Lord from me, I had given away everything except for my LORD. 

Those who were initially happy and supportive, gradually led into the thorny barriers of insults, rejections, disapproval, sheer hardships and persecutions. Constant omens were thrown to me from all my near and dear ones. 100 percent whom I trusted turned back and troubled me.

 The Bible says, “Who then, can separate us from the love of Christ? Can trouble do it or hardships or persecution or hunger or poverty or danger or death? NO!!! In all this things we have complete victory through Him who loved us.” (Rom. 8:35)

 So I am certain till today, dear ones, nothing can separate us because the love of God is ours through Christ! Amen!

I started praying and forgiving them and ignored their deeds. Then, I concentrated more on my dedication and spent more time reading Holy Bible, that as a good weapon, repeatedly confessing, that the double edged sword --- the Word of God. 

Do not let the devil defeat you, Instead conquer evil with good deeds as a servant of God, is to be faithful to his Master. Meditating these words, I observed strict discipline to be crowned that will last forever. Our message is that God was making all mankind his friends through Christ. He did not keep an account of their sins. So I say forgive and pray for them.

So this is the hour to receive Gods favor, today is the day to be saved. Try not to put obstacles in anyone’s way. Instead in everything we do, we show that we are Gods servants by patiently enduring troubles hardships and difficulties. We have “Righteousness” as our weapon, both to attack and to defend ourselves. So let us open our hearts wide, which we ourselves have closed. 

How can right and wrong be partners? How can light and darkness live together? How can Christ and devil agree? How can Gods temple come to terms with pagan idols?

God has promised that He will make his Home with His people and live among them. I will be their God and they are my people. 

Holy God clears that, nothing to do with unclean which He cannot accept.

So then dear friends, let us purify ourselves from everything that makes our body and soul unclean and be completely Holy by living in the awe of God.


CONCLUSION PRAYER
Abba Father, since I have accepted Jesus your Son, as my Lord and Savior. I wish to live in union with Christ. I accepted Him as the cornerstone and want to build my life on him. I confess that my Lord is supreme over every spiritual rulers and authorities. Strengthen and deepen my faith so that I can crush and throw away all worthless defeat of human wisdom from ruling spirit of the universe. Do not allow, I pray, anything to enslave me. Make my heart fleshy so that I can forgive everyone I encounter in my life, as you have forgiven all my wrongdoing completely.

Thank you my Abba father, for being kind enough to save me. In Jesus’ name I forgive ____, I forgive____, I forgive____. Pardon me and have mercy on me. Anoint me to proclaim the truth that God invites you and is waiting for you preparing a special banquet and a big home that is full of righteousness. Yes, Lord whatever I do here all such things are only a shadow of things in the future. Yes, Jesus  You are the reality. Under Christ’s control, my body is nourished and held together by its joints and ligaments and it grows as per Gods command.
 In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen!

                                                 SPECIAL DELIVERANCE PRAYER:
We drive you from us whoever you may be, unclean spirit, all satanic powers, all wicked legions, in the name and by the power of our Lord Jesus. The Most High God commands you, Son of God commands you, God the Holy Spirit commands you, stop deceiving human creatures and pouring out to them the poison of eternal damnation. Stop harming the church and hindering her liberty. Amen! Halleluiah!


“God arises, his enemies are scattered and those who hate him flee before him. As smoke is driven away, so are they driven, as wax melts before the fire, so the wicked perish at the presence of God.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Blessed shall be when you enter & blessed shall be when you go out"