Wednesday 10 June 2015

              
LIFE IN FULLNESS
PART I
           "Those whom the Resurrected Lord wants to come to Him,
                        He sends His Holy Spirit and calls them."

During the public prayer service in the year 1994 I had started a small booklet in my own writing as per public request. One day I was trapped by confusion, regarding the message to publish, sat quietly and asked the Holy Spirit and Mother Mary to guide and set me free from confusion, confessing “My Lord is not the Lord of confusion”.  As per the guidance of  the Holy Spirit, I picked up one petition from the box; I wish to share it to you as it may also lead you to the kingdom of God.
               
"Dear Aunty, when I reached the prayer ground, all my heaviness and travelling tiredness and even my deep sorrows vanishes. During prayer service I get transformed totally as a new person. And also your little magazine is too powerful and it gives life whenever I touch it . I wish to have such life throughout. How can I avail it?"  

Here God says “So then, you gentiles are not foreigners or strangers any longer, you are now fellow-citizens with God’s people and members of the family of God. You too are built upon the foundation laid by the Apostles and Prophets, the corner stone being Christ Jesus himself. He is the one who holds the whole building together and makes it grow into a sacred temple dedicated to the Lord. In union with him you too are being built together with all the other into a place where God lives through His Spirit.” (Eph. 19:22).

   Let me glorify the Lord for the inquisitive queries. Majority of the younger generation aspire to abandon the cosmic powers and from the destructive trap that it withholds and to take refuge in the mystic truth. Through the work of the Holy Spirit many have began to experience the true joy of repentance and renewal has already been done. Praise God!

Dear believers, No hard work is required to enter the kingdom of God. Allow Jesus Christ to be your master and automatically He takes the responsibility of your life. The Lord says, as the branches stay united to the vine, so we are to stay united to Jesus. If one branch is away from the tree it will get dried up, so also, if we are separated from the life giving master, we will become like the cut off branch.

The Bible says “And so we shall all come together to that oneness in our faith and in our knowledge of the Son of God, we shall become mature people, reaching to the very high of Christ’s full stature” (Eph. 4:13).

            When we adorn our Master in the center of our heart, he takes charge of the entire control of our life with our total approval. Trial and tribulations will constantly confront us. There will be numerous instances when our mind will bring back the memories of short lived joy due to worldly lust. In short, if we have a taken a decision to, rebuild our body, a temple of  God, never forget that, Jesus has been affirmed as the corner stone. 

         The Bible tells us,” Since you have accepted Christ as Lord, live in union with him” (Col. 2:6)

Lord Jesus who incarnated as a perfect man was anointed by Holy Spirit, lead to the life full of sacrifices, wherein he stayed for 40 days fasting and praying. similarly a person who has truly encountered Jesus through the Holy Spirit, will also lead to a sacrificial life.

    Here I would like to share about my initial days of renewal life.  I can undoubtedly testify the fact that like Lord Jesus, we too can exist in the proximity and presence of the heavenly father and also the Joy in Holy Spirit.

    It was on 9th March 1991 that I received new baptism through water (i.e Word of God) and the Holy Spirit during my first retreat. My past life too was deeply involved in prayer. From childhood as per my mother’s teaching I had a habit of offering even little deeds to Jesus Christ. Unconsciously these habits of mine brings more awareness of what I think and do, should please God. Of course, we often commit mistakes; but these consciousnesses helped me to get up soon and do a small penance.

  Though we know God exists everywhere, but we strongly believe that He resides in the church and he comes into our heart whenever we receive Holy Communion. I had lots of queries about the faith mysteries and often suppressed anxieties of mine and the queries used to be rejected if they were to put forward. The nature of seeking these I often loved to stay alone.

Dear believers, but the joy that I experience even today (after 24 years) is marvelous. It was never even expected in my dreams. Never shall I be contented in praising the Lord, the rest of my life for this divine experience which neither can be forgotten nor can vanish away. The first experience of  the in-filling the Holy Spirit, I spent almost six hours in the heavenly glow of his divinity. 

          On the second day of retreat at 9 pm, during the holy mass, reverent priest specially prayed for the in-filling of the holy spirit for retreaters. My open eyes saw a great ball of light coming from far, suddenly my eyes were closed and the same experience lingered on. The queries which I carried on for almost thirty five years of life came out suddenly like a poem. I continued asking silently, Are you my God? Are you the Holy Spirit? Many queries….

         At that time I heard a very soft voice saying “YES, I AM”. Still in my mind I asked if You are the Spirit of God, why don’t you tear the sky apart and come down?  It was my desire that the One who lives in Heaven, should also come from heaven. At the very moment the light disappeared, I tried to open my eyes which as it was, still I could not open my eyes as if it was sealed. There appeared a vision from  the sky filled with dark clouds and the same Divine Light tore the sky apart and came down towards me, I went down from my chair to worship Him. Yet again, my desire began to increase, I said “Holy Spirit, I like to see you in the form of a Dove too…Halleluiah!!! Praise God!!!

   Believers in Christ, at that time, a Dove filled with expressions of inexpressible awe, glory and innocence appeared. It was flapping its wings and flying around me. Closing its wings the Dove stooped down to me. My eyes began to over flow in tears, however even today the Divine anointing fondle strengthens heals and comforts me. 

The Holy Scripture Says, “How much more then, will the Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him”. (Lk. 11:13). 

As the divine strength descended on me, my doubts and queries disappeared forever. I was absolved in peace. I experienced that my heart and entire body were fully burning as though I were placed in a burning oven. But still confusion fear or anxiety did not come into me; instead I was filled with tremendous feeling of peace protection, care and hope that I had never felt before my life.  
                                                                                                              ....TO BE CONTINUED



PRAISES TO THE HOLY SPIRIT 
Holy Spirit, My Father's Spirit,
            Holy Spirit,who helped Mother Mary see her Son on the cross,


Spirit of Love, Spirit of My God, My Lord
Spirit of True Revelation
Holy Spirit, banishing all unwanted things, 
Holy Spirit,who helped my Jesus to die for my sins on the cross.

Holy Spirit, True Guide of life and death,
Holy Spirit,secret door of Lord Jesus' courage
Holy Spirit, Key of riches' bank.

Holy Spirit, Source of Thirst Quenching Well's water,
Holy Spirit, Coal of fire from God,
Holy Spirit, who stops the devil's poison from entering our blood.

PRAYER TO THE HOLY SPIRIT
Holy Spirit-- Omnipotent Spirit of God above,
Make me Thy disciple.
Guide me , illuminate me and sanctify me.

Bind my hands that I may not do evil,
Cover my eyes, so I may not see evil,
Sanctify my heart that evil may not rest within me.

Be Thou my God, Be Thou my Guide
Wherever Thou leadest me,whatever Thou forbidest,
I will renounce and Whatever Thou Commandest in my strength.
I will do . Amen!!


Glory be to the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit!


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Blessed shall be when you enter & blessed shall be when you go out"