Friday 5 June 2015

GOD OF VICTORY


"May the grace of Jesus Christ dwell in you to grasp this short and heart touching wisdom note."

In the ears of this human race in which unfortunate incidents are ever increasing the Lord says, "Listen dear son! dear daughter, do hear, your life is not to be destroyed or to be ended by committing suicide. The One who grants you victory, is with you."

The human mind is always striving hard to reach the topmost position, to get fame, enjoy life by immersing in bodily passions and to gather money. Amidst this busy life, most of the people disregard this gentle voice as unpleasant and aimless. Ultimately they land up in the depth of failure and become lifeless. Even then the saying voice of the Creator, is unimportant to many people.

What is the reason for this? 

In every person's life, right from childhood itself the whole attention of the family itself lies in the numerous ambitions and dreams regarding studies, physical growth and talent. There are only high hopes and positions in the mother who bears a child in her womb.

But what happens? 

When the child grows up, he nurtures different dreams than that of his parents, who's dreams are shattered. After that, there occurs failures in his own liking. He becomes mentally depressed. Someone seems to destroy the air castles that gave him great hope. The business which was done with the aim of only making profits, begins to reap losses. Those who had desired to live a healthy life begin to suffer from incurable diseases.The human mind is self centered and always seeks to obtain worldly comforts, pleasure, honor and fame. It has come to a very pitiable state. 

The Lord says to those who are only pleasing their bodily lust and living in worldly passions, "Do not work for the food that perishes but for the food that endures for eternal life which the Son of God will give you." (John 6:27)

The Holy Bible says, "Man makes plans, God has the last word." (Prov. 16:1)
The deeds of God are imperishable.

In this pages, the Lord desires that I shall share some of the plans that I had in my life. 

Dear Ones, it was the greatest desire in my life to join in any one of the good convent and serve the people who are rejected by the community. 
However, according to His plan, the Lord lead me into a family life. My heart had never liked to go out of India to work. But God sent me abroad. Thus when I desired to continue to live there for some more years and fulfill some of my dreams, Lord packed me to Mumbai by rewarding me as a perpetual patient.  

Being tired of city life, I was planning to live in some remote place in Kerala but the Lord threw me on the shore of the ocean of Word of God. 

As I thought of drowning and ending my life in that sea, just as Jonah was vomited out on the shore, the Lord anchored me to the shore of renewal. 
By giving a new life along with a new heart and spirit and wisdom according to  his plan, the Lord protected and made me a new tree which could bear good fruit. I glorify the Lord for His prosperous and wonderful plan. 

"If  He passes through and imprisons and assembles for judgement who can hinder Him."                  (Job 11:10) 


Yes dear ones, even if we calculate our decisions, truly it is He who leads our steps to goodness. When I reached the shore of renewal, I happened to see a precious jewel which I was seeking right from my childhood. Because it was very precious and since I was seeking it right from my childhood, I desired to make it my own. I had to sell everything that I had gathered till that day, to obtain that valuable jewel. Abandoning everything, in order to buy that valuable jewel, I immediately wrote a letter and informed my life partner expecting encouragement and co- operation. But the lamp of hope in me was put off, as if by strong wind.

 But the Lord, who had superior plans for me, did not let the lamp diminish. 

When in distress, I approached the prayer methods which were a source of refuge to me. By the help of Mother Mary, I was saved from facing many obstacles in my path. The Lord gave me the strength and ideas to write letter to my partner again. 
He fulfills everything according to His will and to His plans in Him; the Lord chooses and anoints us in Him in advance. This Word of God was fulfilled. 

"Compared with the light, wisdom is found to be superior, for it is succeeded by night, but against wisdom evil does not prevail." (Wis 7:30)

The illustrious God's plans lead us into His Divine Will. The Lord in His mercy gave us the anointing of wisdom to win victory over the evil that comes to divert and catch us cunningly. The Lord has molded us in such a way that we are unable to give place to anything in front of God's Highest plan.

The Lord says, "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways my ways. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."  (Is. 55:8-9)

I never thought that the Lord has so much plans and interest in the life of this little vessel, who is born and brought up devoid of appreciation in an ordinary family. If Lord Jesus, the King of kings has so many plans regarding the least among the worm of  worms then, certainly your life is also a blessed one. The calculations of the Creator are truly incomparable. 

While sitting on the shore of renewal, I experienced and realized that the Lord loves me and made me His own. I also realized that the great love that the Lord pours on those who lead the new life in Jesus Christ is to mould and use them. Among the messages given by the Holy Spirit, undoubtedly the most important Word of God that I consider is,  'In your surrenderance to God, offer your body, organs, talents, faith, desires and plans as a complete sacrifice to God.'

No person should consider that he belongs to himself. Instead he should think that he is an instrument of God. We are clay pots in the hands of the potter who is God, and if we reject Him surely we become liable to be destroyed. Like obedient servants we ought to surrender ourselves
in the Lord's hand.

St. Paul exhorts,"You do not belong to yourselves, but you have been bought with a price."         (1 Cor. 6:20)

Jesus Christ has given His own life for us and made us His own. He taught me in great depth this divine mystery that Lord Jesus died for me on the cross, and for the sake of His love I have to sacrifice my life. 

The Lord does not desire a life according to this worldly fashion. Our Creator does not wish that we become restless devoid of hope, when this world and worldly passions depart away. Standing aloof from this wicked world, if we constantly fight and win against the evil, only then can we be able to obtain the victory prize for rowing our life boat. 

"If  he tears down, no one can rebuild; if he shuts someone in, no one can open up." (Job 12: 14)

May the obedient nature of Jesus Christ and power of listening follow the readers who believe in Him.

Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for Him. (Psalm 37: 7)

Conclusion Prayer: 
Loving Father I believe that you are living in me. Through my ardent faith I can see and feel your wonder works in me. Jesus My Redeemer, you have washed all my iniquities and guilt while I went through this post. Through the ocean of your mercy, you create a new and healthy heart in me. I offer you tons of garlands as a thanksgiving. 
Jesus, My true shepherd, as you say, "My sheep listen to My voice" help me to be a good listener and an obedient sheep . May the triumphed God be adored for ever and ever. Amen!

                                                    Soul of Christ, Sanctify Me. 
                                                      Body of Christ, Save Me 



No comments:

Post a Comment

"Blessed shall be when you enter & blessed shall be when you go out"