Thursday 6 August 2015

LIFE IN HOLY SPIRIT

PART III

“Your life in Christ makes you strong and His love comforts you.  You have fellowship with the Spirit, and you have kindness and compassion for one another.”  (Phil 2:1)


JOY

God’s chosen man Isaiah prophesized, “Lord Jesus has been sent by God the Father to give us Joy and gladness, instead of grief, a song of praise instead of sorrow.” (Isaiah 61:3)

The Holy Bible teaches us that, God’s power is the spirit of joy. Prophet Joel described his Joy, when anointed by the Holy Spirit. “Be glad, people of Mount Zion……..afterwards I will pour out my Spirit on everyone.” (Joel 2)

The Lord’s Spirit showers us with the Joy of Salvation.  Alleluia!!

This is the reason why King David pleaded to the Lord, “Do not banish me from Your Presence; do not take away Your Holy Spirit away from me. Give me again that Joy that comes from Your Salvation.” (Psalm 51:11-12)

Through His Spirit, the Sovereign Lord promised a new earth and heaven. The events of the past will be completely forgotten. Alleluia!! Amen!!

Even amidst hardships, the constant anointing of the Holy Spirit gifts us a cheerful heart. A heavenly joy is very different than you can imagine. One may comprise all the luxuries of the world, but his heart may not embrace joy and peace.

The assurance that the Lord will provide me with all that is required in my life sufficiently under all circumstances will help a person to lead a hope filled life. He will not only be endowed with the basic requirements of life but will also be granted the wisdom, knowledge, alertness and the awareness of the Lord’s presence in his life. When we lead a God fearing life and suffer for the truth, the Holy Spirit grants us the courage and joy.

Lord Jesus spoke to His disciples the courage and joy they will be rewarded at the time of their persecutions. “When they bring you to be tried in the synagogues or before governors, or rulers, do not be worried about how you will defend yourselves or what you will say.  For the Holy Spirit will teach you what you should say.” (Luke 12 :11-12)

The presence of Holy Spirit brings joy to anyone who lives in union with Christ the Lord and nothing can seize away the inner joy produced within us.

Amidst my broken life, the immense joy I have received in my day to day existence is ineffable. From the deep ocean of hopelessness, the Compassionate God held my weak hands and lifted me to the shore of Hope. When life tries to weight me down with various oppositions and bondages, I visualize His light of Joy carrying me to the path of comfort reminiscing Lord Jesus’ Carrying the Cross joyfully amidst physical and mental tortures.

Amidst the cloud of sorrows, He is closer to those who seek and call Him. The raindrops of Heavenly joy over-fills the heart and it gushes through the whole body blending the divine joy in every thought, actions, deeds and it flows to others too.

Experiencing the extreme joy of lifting our heart and hands, extending our face to God, while our lips and vocal chords proclaim His Name with glory and honor, thus deep down from the heart, eyes filled with anointing tears flowing to the bosom brings the divine Joy, tranquility and sanctity within us. The joy of fellowship, completion of our daily responsibilities and even able to stretch our hands to help our enemies is indeed marvelous. A new earth and heaven are created to meet the True Friend and lean to Him. These are the most admirable moments of my life.
This does not signify that thereafter, is smooth path ahead. A devotee’s life will be similar to Lord Jesus’ wilderness test.  So to crush the evil force, it is essential that we have to be wise and careful.

So let’s follow the path of the Savior with a constant joyful song of praise in our heart and practice to live in heavenly joy and gladness instead of regular grief and sorrows.

Merciful Father who has said, ‘“Leave all your worries to Him” I submit my past life into your hands.  Come into my life and fill me with your constant love grant me the consciousness of my wrongdoings and its cruelty.  Risen Lord I repent whole-heartily

 Once again I confess You are my Lord and Savior.  Holy Spirit power of Risen lord, anoint and sanctify me. Create a new heart and mind which seek your will and do the duty of my status.  Holy Father, fill me with Your Holy Spirit and grant me the gifts, fruits and charisms.  Let me enjoy the joy of being born again.  I pray in the Name of Savior Jesus Christ.

I praise you Jesus; I love you and trust in you.  I thank you Jesus.  Amen.

Often recite in mind – “Abba Father, fill me with your constant love.”
(Your burdens of hurt feelings, unforgiveness, etc. will roll out.)

                                                                                                     
                                                                                       …..to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Blessed shall be when you enter & blessed shall be when you go out"