Tuesday 26 January 2016


SOVEREIGN GOD- I AM WHO IAM

The Holy Bible says “Be glad we belong to Him, let all who worship Him rejoice.” (Psalms 105 :3)

In response to your comments and queries on Sound Worship, let me once again bring in my disciple who is a devoted worshiper of Almighty God:


Dear Friends, I would like to respond to the questions that were based on my testimony. As far as my life as a minister is concerned God transformed my love for music towards His hymns and devotional songs and soon I was appointed in the KLWC Music Ministry.
By the grace of the Almighty God, I am continuing my personal worship with Him; the inner voice inspires me to praise God accepting all trials and trouble. I am assured that He will guide and lead me to the shore. I acknowledge His constant mercy and love towards us- mankind and that is sufficient to offer Him garlands of gratitude. I do not wish to be self- interested; and the consciousness that we are sent on this land to share Christ-who lived and sacrificed His life for the love of us. These thoughts encourage me to live for one another and draw those who are ignorant; to Christ through my deeds. I believe that when we bend our knees before our God who is ‘I AM’ is all this possible.

As a student I never saw success without a second attempt. After knowing the Lord and obligation to my duties; I stood second in my entire college and came out with flying colours; a shock to those who knew me and a proud moment for my parents who were now at peace for their son.  At the right time Sovereign Lord blessed me with a good job, followed by a loyal life partner and two sons. Till date it has been 23 years when I first stepped into KLWC; the journey still continues. My every little effort towards God produces good fruit. While blessing my soul and heart with courage and strong will power; He also blessed me with sound health and good personality. To those who asked about my routine, I do try to go to bed before 11 p.m. When God who is alive and active take charge of me and my day, how can I be sleepy? Instead I am all the more refreshed after my dawn prayer to continue all my work without pending. When your soul silently sings a new song in His honour; you tend to be joyful in all hardships.  All darkness be it in the form of fear, sorrow, anxiety, anger, grudge or pride can never work its power in you. You will surely see the changes in your colleagues and friends when they approach you. My dear brothers and sisters in Christ, God has blessed each one of us with good health and brilliant skills.  Work hard spiritually and physically for your daily bread in union with Christ sacrificing some solitude moments every morning and evening at His feet and you will be relaxed and comforted by Him.  In His name forgive others as He is forgiving you and blessed with adequate and proper sleep!
*******************************************************************************

When God chose Moses to save His people who were treated cruelly in Egypt, He heard their cry to be rescued from the slave drivers. So Moses asked God what he would say when the Israelites would ask the name of their ancestor’s God who send them help. God in His response explained to Moses to tell them, ‘The One who is called ‘I AM’ has sent me to you! I the Lord of their ancestors, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob have sent you to them. This is My Name forever; this is what all future generations are to call Me.” (Exodus 3)
The Mystery of I AM WHO IAM is beyond human understanding and insight. The Lord ‘I AM WHO IAM’ is comprised of the one who is constantly ready to rescue His people, He is the One who never changes His word, the Promiser who fulfils His promise. Later on ‘Lord’ God pronounced His Holy Name ‘The LORD’.  Once He appeared to Moses in a cloud, saying,”I, the Lord, am God who is full of compassion and pity, who is not easily angered and shows immense love and faithfulness.” Lord God continues that though He will keep His promises to thousands of generation; forgiving  evil and sin yet He will not fail to punish children and grandchildren till the third and fourth generation for the sins of their parents. (Exodus 34:6-7)
“I AM” signifies for One who does not change because He is the Eternal truth and wisdom and upholding the name He says to us, “My Love is forever” and “I have always loved you and continue to show my constant love. Once again I will rebuild you.”We, the human race, are called to share and live in the shadow of His saving Love. Let us be glad and rejoice for this everlasting Love.

May the Lord bless you and take care of you. May He be kind and gracious to you. May the Lord look on you with favor and give you peace.

With love filled blessings,


Your Sister in Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Blessed shall be when you enter & blessed shall be when you go out"