Thursday 17 March 2016


THE WOULD-BE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS

As they went on their way, a man said to Jesus, “I will follow you wherever you go.”
Jesus said to him, “Foxes have holes, and birds have nest, but the Son of Man has nowhere to lie down and rest.”
He said to another man, “Follow me.”
But that man said, “Sir, first let me go back and bury my father.”
Jesus answered, “Let the dead bury their own dead.  You go and proclaim the Kingdom of God.”
Another man said, “I will follow you, sir; but first let me go and say good-bye to my family.”
Jesus said to him, “Anyone who starts to plough and then keeps looking back is of no use to the Kingdom of God.”
(Luke 9:57-62)

This is the Word of the Lord
Thanks be to God

May the Lord bless you and take care of you. May He be kind and gracious to you. May the Lord look on you with favour and give you peace.
With love filled blessings,

Your Sister in Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Blessed shall be when you enter & blessed shall be when you go out"