Saturday 12 March 2016


A PRAYER FOR HELP IN TIME OF TROUBLE
Lord, don’t be angry and rebuke me!
Don’t punish me in your anger!

I am worn out, O Lord; have pity on me!
Give me strength; I am completely exhausted
and my whole being is deeply troubled.
How long, O Lord, will you wait to help me?
Come and save me, Lord;
in your mercy rescue me from death.
In the world of the dead you are not remembered;
no one can praise you there.
I am worn out with grief;
Every night my bed is damp from my weeping;
my pillow is soaked with tears.
I can hardly see; my eyes are so swollen
from the weeping caused by my enemies.

Keep away from me, you evil men!
The Lord hears my weeping;
He listens to my cry for help and
will answer my prayer.
My enemies will know the bitter shame of defeat;
in sudden confusion they will be driven away.
(Psalms 6)

May the Lord bless you and take care of you. May He be kind and gracious to you. May the Lord look on you with favour and give you peace.

With love filled blessings,

Your Sister in Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Blessed shall be when you enter & blessed shall be when you go out"