Monday 16 November 2015

PSALMS 9

THANKSGIVING TO GOD FOR HIS JUSTICE

I will praise You, Lord, with all my heart;
I will tell of all the wonderful things you have done.
I will sing with joy because of You.
I will sing praise to You, Almighty God.

My enemies turn back when You appear;
They fall down and die.
You are fair and honest in Your judgments,
and You have judged in my favour.

You have condemned the heathen
and destroyed the wicked;
they will be remembered no more.
Our enemies are finished for ever;
You have destroyed their cities,
and they are completely forgotten.

But the Lord is King forever;
He has set up His throne for judgment.
He rules the world with righteousness;
He judges the nations with justice.

The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed,
a place of safety in times of trouble.
Those who know You, Lord, will trust You;
You do not abandon anyone who
comes to You.

Sing praise to the Lord, who rules in Zion!
Tell every nation what He has done!
God remembers those who suffer;
He does not forget their cry,
and He punishes those who wrong them.

Be merciful to me, O Lord!
See the sufferings my enemies cause me!
Rescue me from death, O Lord,
that I may stand before the people
of Jerusalem
and tell them all the things for which
I praise you.
I will rejoice because you saved me.
(Psalms 9:1-14)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Blessed shall be when you enter & blessed shall be when you go out"